ASUS Flash Tool
This web page is about ASUS Flash Tool for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool from your PCASUS
. More data about ASUS can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ASUS Flash Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AsusFlashTool.exe and it has a size of 4.05 MB (4242944 bytes).
ASUS Flash Tool is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.77 MB (18630839
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AsusFlashTool.exe (4.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- fastboot1.exe (1.00 MB)
- fastboot2.exe (3.85 MB)
- fastboot3.exe (157.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- choice.exe (40.50 KB)
- devcon_x64.exe (80.50 KB)
- devcon_x86.exe (76.50 KB)
- reg.exe (61.00 KB)
- taskkill.exe (110.00 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
This info is about ASUS Flash Tool version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other ASUS Flash Tool releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall ASUS Flash Tool.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASUS Flash Tool
ASUS Flash Tool is an application released by the software company ASUS. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ASUS Flash Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS Flash Tool". If it exists on your system the ASUS Flash Tool app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ASUS Flash Tool in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASUS Flash Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ASUS Flash Tool.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Flash Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Flash Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Flash Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool by ASUS from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Flash Tool by ASUS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 07:04:34.347