How to uninstall ASAP Utilities from your computer
ASAP Utilities is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV. You can see more info on ASAP Utilities at http://www.asap-utilities.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASAP Utilities folder (same installation drive as Windows). ASAP Utilities's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASAP Utilities\unins000.exe. ASAP Utilities's primary file takes around 722.44 KB (739776 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
ASAP Utilities contains of the executables below. They occupy 722.44 KB (739776
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of ASAP Utilities. You can find below a few links to other ASAP Utilities versions:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall ASAP Utilities from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ASAP Utilities is a program offered by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ASAP Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ASAP Utilities or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASAP Utilities". The ASAP Utilities application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ASAP Utilities in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ASAP Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASAP Utilities:
- The publisher is: http://www.asap-utilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASAP Utilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASAP Utilities.
8. After removing ASAP Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASAP Utilities which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASAP Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ASAP Utilities by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV from your PC, nor are we saying that ASAP Utilities by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASAP Utilities in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-08 05:17:52.393