ASAP Utilities is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ASAP Utilities from your PCBastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV. Further information about ASAP Utilities can be found at http://www.asap-utilities.com
. ASAP Utilities is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASAP Utilities folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall ASAP Utilities by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASAP Utilities\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the ASAP Utilities's primary executable file and it takes close to 692.46 KB (709080 bytes) on disk.
ASAP Utilities installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 692.46 KB (709080
bytes) on disk.
This info is about ASAP Utilities version 4.8.5
only. For other ASAP Utilities versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ASAP Utilities is a program marketed by the software company Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove ASAP Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ASAP Utilities from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ASAP Utilities or simply click the Search field and type in "ASAP Utilities". The ASAP Utilities application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ASAP Utilities in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ASAP Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASAP Utilities:
- The software company is: http://www.asap-utilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASAP Utilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASAP Utilities.
8. After uninstalling ASAP Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ASAP Utilities which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASAP Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASAP Utilities by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV from your PC, we are not saying that ASAP Utilities by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASAP Utilities in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 14:12:33.253