A way to uninstall ASAP Utilities from your PC
This web page is about ASAP Utilities for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV. You can get more details about ASAP Utilities at http://www.asap-utilities.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ASAP Utilities folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. ASAP Utilities's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ASAP Utilities\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 686.05 KB (702520 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
ASAP Utilities is comprised of the following executables which occupy 686.05 KB (702520
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.7
of ASAP Utilities. Click on the links below for other ASAP Utilities versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall ASAP Utilities from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ASAP Utilities is an application released by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove ASAP Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASAP Utilities or simply click the Search field and type in "ASAP Utilities". If it is installed on your PC the ASAP Utilities program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ASAP Utilities in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ASAP Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASAP Utilities:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.asap-utilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ASAP Utilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASAP Utilities.
8. After uninstalling ASAP Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ASAP Utilities that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASAP Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASAP Utilities by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV from your PC, we are not saying that ASAP Utilities by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASAP Utilities in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 12:51:01.573