You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Software for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Software from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://support.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Software on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for AMD Software is C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.36 MB (2475192 bytes) on disk and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD Software is composed of the following executables which take 57.11 MB (59880672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (2.36 MB)
- AMDInstallUEP.exe (2.25 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (5.79 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (3.16 MB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (1.55 MB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (40.48 MB)
- Setup.exe (1.07 MB)
This data is about AMD Software version 4000
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Software versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Software is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove AMD Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Software". The AMD Software app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Software in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMD Software:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.amd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Software.
8. After removing AMD Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 05:51:24.853