AMD Software is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Software from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Software can be seen at http://support.amd.com
. AMD Software is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall AMD Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.81 MB (1897984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Software. They occupy an average of 33.97 MB (35622040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.81 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (916.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (28.06 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
This page is about AMD Software version 18.8.2
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Software versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall AMD Software you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AMD Software:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\AMDCleanupUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\atdcm64a.sys
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\ATILog.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\ATIManifestDLMExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\ATISetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\CompressionDLMExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\CRCVerDLMExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\DetectionManager.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\difxapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\DLMCom.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\EncryptionDLMExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\InstallManager.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\InstallManagerApp.exe
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\LanguageMgr.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\mfc110u.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Microsoft.VC80.MFC.manifest
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\msvcp110.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\msvcr110.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\PackageManager.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\SetACL64.exe
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\xerces-c_2_6.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\zlibwapi.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AMD Catalyst Install Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\
AMD Software is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove AMD Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Software". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Software program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Software in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMD Software:
- The publisher is: http://support.amd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Software.
8. After uninstalling AMD Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 01:50:13.593