This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Software for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Software from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Software on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Software program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling AMD Software is C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe and it has a size of 1.83 MB (1913856 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with AMD Software. They occupy about 40.87 MB (42855224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.83 MB)
- AMDInstallUEP.exe (2.25 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (920.60 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (32.70 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.40.01.48
of AMD Software. For more AMD Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Software is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall AMD Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Software". The AMD Software application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Software in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AMD Software:
- The software company is: http://support.amd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Software.
8. After removing AMD Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 03:59:53.267