You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Software for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Software from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://support.amd.com
to get more information about AMD Software on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Software's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe and it has a size of 2.31 MB (2421432 bytes).
AMD Software contains of the executables below. They occupy 56.87 MB (59629280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (2.31 MB)
- AMDInstallUEP.exe (2.25 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (5.79 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (3.08 MB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (1.55 MB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (40.37 MB)
- Setup.exe (1.07 MB)
This info is about AMD Software version 19.50.32.02
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Software versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Software is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase AMD Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Software from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Software". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Software program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Software in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AMD Software:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.amd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Software.
8. After removing AMD Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 10:47:38.937