This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Software for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Software from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://support.amd.com
to get more info about AMD Software on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Software application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AMD Software. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.83 MB (1913856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Software. They occupy about 40.87 MB (42860072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.83 MB)
- AMDInstallUEP.exe (2.25 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (922.18 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (32.70 MB)
- Setup.exe (870.68 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Software version 19.40.40
only. For other AMD Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Software is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Software from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Software". If it exists on your system the AMD Software application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Software in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AMD Software:
- The publisher is: http://support.amd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\BIN64\RadeonInstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Software.
8. After uninstalling AMD Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Software by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Software supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 13:23:14.940