AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about AMD Radeon Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Radeon Settings is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AMD Radeon Settings's primary file takes about 6.32 MB (6627208 bytes) and is called RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD Radeon Settings contains of the executables below. They take 25.03 MB (26249088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atieclxx.exe (509.56 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.48 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (538.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.90 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (491.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (27.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (29.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (29.88 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (6.32 MB)
This web page is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2016.0720.825.13321
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Radeon Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 11:25:01.540