AMD Radeon Settings
This page is about AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about AMD Radeon Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Radeon Settings application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. AMD Radeon Settings's primary file takes about 6.32 MB (6626696 bytes) and is called RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD Radeon Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.53 MB (25726784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.48 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (538.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.90 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (491.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (27.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (29.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (29.88 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (6.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0713.2135.37014
of AMD Radeon Settings. For other AMD Radeon Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found automatically. After you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 19:25:07.497