AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on AMD Radeon Settings at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
AMD Radeon Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2015.1104.1643.30033
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 07:35:41.373