AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the application AMD Radeon Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled RadeonSettings.exe and its approximative size is 17.68 MB (18540936 bytes).
AMD Radeon Settings is composed of the following executables which occupy 181.85 MB (190688240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (127.49 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.81 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (916.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (28.06 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.89 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (16.50 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (17.68 MB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (32.50 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (37.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2018.0827.1014.18428
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Radeon Settings:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
AMD Radeon Settings is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". The AMD Radeon Settings app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 05:15:27.700