AMD Radeon Settings
You can find below details on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD Radeon Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Radeon Settings is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file is called RadeonSettings.exe and occupies 7.66 MB (8029064 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Radeon Settings. They occupy about 108.62 MB (113898064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (82.65 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (539.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.91 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (491.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (49.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (42.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.66 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2016.0929.2135.38814
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 18:07:59.580