AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. AMD Radeon Settings is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD\WU-CCC2\ccc2_install directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. AMD Radeon Settings's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AMD\WU-CCC2\ccc2_install\WULaunchApp.exe. AMD Radeon Settings's primary file takes about 399.38 KB (408968 bytes) and its name is AMDWUTD.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Radeon Settings. They take about 15.74 MB (16503840
bytes) on disk.
- WULaunchApp.exe (566.00 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
This data is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2020.0521.1542.28270
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Radeon Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 15:57:59.140