AMD Radeon Settings
You can find below details on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about related to AMD Radeon Settings at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Radeon Settings is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, subject to the user's decision. RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD Radeon Settings's primary executable file and it occupies around 8.57 MB (8981384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Radeon Settings. They take about 45.20 MB (47396960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (891.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.31 MB)
- Setup.exe (871.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.57 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
This page is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2018.0430.1826.31356
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Radeon Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". The AMD Radeon Settings program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 04:12:43.557