AMD Radeon Settings
You can find below details on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about related to AMD Radeon Settings at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Radeon Settings is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, subject to the user's decision. RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD Radeon Settings's primary executable file and it occupies around 8.57 MB (8981384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Radeon Settings. They take about 45.20 MB (47396960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (891.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.31 MB)
- Setup.exe (871.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.57 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
This page is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2018.0430.1826.31356
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Radeon Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". The AMD Radeon Settings app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 04:12:43.557