This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerCégnév
. More data about Cégnév can be found here
. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.1109.2212.39826
alone. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Cégnév. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Cégnév from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Cégnév is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 19:19:04.623