AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCCégnév
. You can read more on Cégnév or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Cégnév's website. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0214.2218.39913
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Cégnév. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Cégnév from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Cégnév is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:41:13.117