AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCCégnév
. You can read more on Cégnév or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Cégnév's website. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0214.2218.39913
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Cégnév. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Cégnév from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Cégnév is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:41:13.117