You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerCégnév
. More information about Cégnév can be read here
. Further information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1119.2211.39813
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Cégnév. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Cégnév from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Cégnév is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:57:24.763