AIM for Windows
AIM for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall AIM for Windows from your systemAOL Inc.
. You can find out more on AOL Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\AIM directory (same installation drive as Windows). AIM for Windows's full uninstall command line is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\AIM\uninstall.exe". AIM for Windows's primary file takes around 3.04 MB (3187312 bytes) and is named aim.exe.
AIM for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 3.83 MB (4018784
bytes) on disk.
- aim.exe (3.04 MB)
- aolload.exe (10.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (801.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of AIM for Windows. You can find below info on other versions of AIM for Windows:
AIM for Windows is an application offered by the software company AOL Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase AIM for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AIM for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIM for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIM for Windows". If it exists on your system the AIM for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AIM for Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIM for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIM for Windows.
8. After uninstalling AIM for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIM for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIM for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIM for Windows by AOL Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AIM for Windows by AOL Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIM for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-11 07:29:12.700