3GP Video Converter 3
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 from your PCXilisoft
. Open here
for more details on Xilisoft. Detailed information about 3GP Video Converter 3 can be seen at http://www.xilisoft.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove 3GP Video Converter 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. 3GP Video Converter 3's main file takes around 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) and is called videoenc.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside 3GP Video Converter 3. They occupy about 1.23 MB (1288629
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.43 KB)
- VCW.exe (336.00 KB)
- videoenc.exe (724.00 KB)
The current page applies to 3GP Video Converter 3 version 3.1.23.0131
only. For more 3GP Video Converter 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
3GP Video Converter 3 is an application by Xilisoft. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove 3GP Video Converter 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 3GP Video Converter 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 3GP Video Converter 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "3GP Video Converter 3". If it is installed on your PC the 3GP Video Converter 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 3GP Video Converter 3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 3GP Video Converter 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3GP Video Converter 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3.
8. After removing 3GP Video Converter 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3GP Video Converter 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3GP Video Converter 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 by Xilisoft from your PC, we are not saying that 3GP Video Converter 3 by Xilisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-04 19:59:03.760