3GP Video Converter 3
You can find below detailed information on how to remove 3GP Video Converter 3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 from your systemXilisoft
. You can find out more on Xilisoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to 3GP Video Converter 3 at http://www.xilisoft.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). 3GP Video Converter 3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named videoenc.exe and its approximative size is 812.50 KB (832005 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with 3GP Video Converter 3. They occupy about 1.56 MB (1632710
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (220.49 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.93 KB)
- VCW.exe (428.52 KB)
- videoenc.exe (812.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 3GP Video Converter 3 version 3.1.5.0430
only. Click on the links below for other 3GP Video Converter 3 versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove 3GP Video Converter 3:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetAudio\JetVidCnv.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jetAudio\jetToys\Video Converter.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Buy.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Readme.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
3GP Video Converter 3 is an application released by Xilisoft. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase 3GP Video Converter 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 3GP Video Converter 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 3GP Video Converter 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "3GP Video Converter 3". The 3GP Video Converter 3 app will be found automatically. When you click 3GP Video Converter 3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 3GP Video Converter 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3GP Video Converter 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 3GP Video Converter 3.
8. After removing 3GP Video Converter 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 3GP Video Converter 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3GP Video Converter 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that 3GP Video Converter 3 by Xilisoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-17 07:45:20.720