3GP Video Converter 3
You can find on this page details on how to remove 3GP Video Converter 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 from your PCXilisoft
. You can read more on Xilisoft or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.xilisoft.com
if you want to read more on 3GP Video Converter 3 on Xilisoft's website. Usually the 3GP Video Converter 3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. videoenc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 716.00 KB (733184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside 3GP Video Converter 3. They take about 1.21 MB (1271318
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.52 KB)
- VCW.exe (336.00 KB)
- videoenc.exe (716.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.6.0602
of 3GP Video Converter 3. You can find below info on other releases of 3GP Video Converter 3:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3
- C:\Program Files\Any Video Converter Professional\images\profile_s_3gp.bmp
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Buy.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Readme.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Uninstall.lnk
3GP Video Converter 3 is a program marketed by the software company Xilisoft. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 3GP Video Converter 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 3GP Video Converter 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "3GP Video Converter 3". The 3GP Video Converter 3 application will be found automatically. When you click 3GP Video Converter 3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 3GP Video Converter 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3GP Video Converter 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3GP Video Converter 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 3GP Video Converter 3.
8. After uninstalling 3GP Video Converter 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 3GP Video Converter 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3GP Video Converter 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that 3GP Video Converter 3 by Xilisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 3GP Video Converter 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-11 18:54:39.527