You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 360随身WiFi for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall 360随身WiFi from your PC360互联网安全中心
. Open here
for more details on 360互联网安全中心. Click on http://wifi.360.cn
to get more data about 360随身WiFi on 360互联网安全中心's website. 360随身WiFi is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\360\360AP directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. 360随身WiFi's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\360\360AP\uninst.exe. 360随身WiFi's primary file takes about 6.18 MB (6478760 bytes) and is called 360AP.exe.
360随身WiFi contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.07 MB (9510120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360AP.exe (6.18 MB)
- 360MMSetupDrv32.exe (180.82 KB)
- 360MMSetupDrv64.exe (296.32 KB)
- AegisI5.exe (435.71 KB)
- Launch.exe (828.82 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (748.82 KB)
- Uninst.exe (469.82 KB)
This page is about 360随身WiFi version 220.127.116.1105
only. You can find below info on other application versions of 360随身WiFi:
...click to view all...
360随身WiFi is an application by the software company 360互联网安全中心. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase 360随身WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 360随身WiFi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360随身WiFi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360随身WiFi". If it exists on your system the 360随身WiFi program will be found automatically. After you select 360随身WiFi in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 360随身WiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 360随身WiFi:
- The web site of the application is: http://wifi.360.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\360\360AP\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360随身WiFi.
8. After removing 360随身WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 360随身WiFi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360随身WiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 360随身WiFi by 360互联网安全中心 from your PC, we are not saying that 360随身WiFi by 360互联网安全中心 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360随身WiFi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 09:40:29.600