360随身WiFi is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 360随身WiFi from your PC360互联网安全中心
. Go over here
for more info on 360互联网安全中心. Click on http://wifi.360.cn
to get more facts about 360随身WiFi on 360互联网安全中心's website. 360随身WiFi is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\360\360AP directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing 360随身WiFi is C:\Program Files\360\360AP\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called 360AP.exe and its approximative size is 4.77 MB (5001328 bytes).
360随身WiFi is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.24 MB (7586520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360AP.exe (4.77 MB)
- 360MMSetupDrv32.exe (180.82 KB)
- 360MMSetupDrv64.exe (296.32 KB)
- Launch.exe (828.82 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (748.82 KB)
- Uninst.exe (469.82 KB)
The current page applies to 360随身WiFi version 188.8.131.526
alone. You can find below a few links to other 360随身WiFi releases:
...click to view all...
360随身WiFi is an application offered by the software company 360互联网安全中心. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall 360随身WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 360随身WiFi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 360随身WiFi or simply click the Search feature and type in "360随身WiFi". If it exists on your system the 360随身WiFi app will be found very quickly. After you click 360随身WiFi in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 360随身WiFi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 360随身WiFi:
- The software company is: http://wifi.360.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\360\360AP\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360随身WiFi.
8. After uninstalling 360随身WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360随身WiFi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360随身WiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove 360随身WiFi by 360互联网安全中心 from your PC, we are not saying that 360随身WiFi by 360互联网安全中心 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360随身WiFi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 23:55:50.103