This page contains thorough information on how to remove 360随身WiFi for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall 360随身WiFi from your system360互联网安全中心
. You can read more on 360互联网安全中心 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://wifi.360.cn
if you want to read more on 360随身WiFi on 360互联网安全中心's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\360\360AP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for 360随身WiFi is C:\Program Files\360\360AP\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.18 MB (3338824 bytes) on disk and is labeled 360AP.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with 360随身WiFi. They occupy about 5.34 MB (5600224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360AP.exe (3.18 MB)
- 360MMSetupDrv32.exe (160.59 KB)
- 360MMSetupDrv64.exe (217.59 KB)
- Launch.exe (829.07 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (579.59 KB)
- Uninst.exe (421.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1247
of 360随身WiFi. Click on the links below for other 360随身WiFi versions:
...click to view all...
360随身WiFi is a program marketed by 360互联网安全中心. Some users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase 360随身WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 360随身WiFi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360随身WiFi or simply activate the Search field and type in "360随身WiFi". The 360随身WiFi application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 360随身WiFi in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 360随身WiFi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 360随身WiFi:
- The web site of the program is: http://wifi.360.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\360\360AP\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360随身WiFi.
8. After uninstalling 360随身WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360随身WiFi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360随身WiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360随身WiFi by 360互联网安全中心 from your computer, we are not saying that 360随身WiFi by 360互联网安全中心 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360随身WiFi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 08:55:30.950