This page contains detailed information on how to remove 2M WebCam for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 2M WebCam from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the 2M WebCam program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for 2M WebCam is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. The program's main executable file has a size of 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk and is titled revcon.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in 2M WebCam. They occupy 9.23 MB (9674480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RsCap.exe (348.00 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (34.60 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (6.05 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (152.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9200.10253
of 2M WebCam. You can find below a few links to other 2M WebCam versions:
2M WebCam is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase 2M WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 2M WebCam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 2M WebCam or simply click the Search feature and type in "2M WebCam". If it is installed on your PC the 2M WebCam application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 2M WebCam in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 2M WebCam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 2M WebCam.
8. After uninstalling 2M WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 2M WebCam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 2M WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 2M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that 2M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 2M WebCam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-27 15:06:31.033