You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 2M WebCam for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall 2M WebCam from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. 2M WebCam is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing 2M WebCam is C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. 2M WebCam's main file takes around 34.60 KB (35432 bytes) and is called DelRtkSaveProperty.exe.
The executables below are part of 2M WebCam. They occupy an average of 5.79 MB (6069664
bytes) on disk.
- DelRtkSaveProperty.exe (34.60 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.10 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (98.60 KB)
- RTSUVCUninst64.exe (487.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9200.10296
of 2M WebCam. You can find here a few links to other 2M WebCam releases:
2M WebCam is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove 2M WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 2M WebCam from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 2M WebCam or simply click the Search feature and type in "2M WebCam". If it exists on your system the 2M WebCam program will be found very quickly. When you select 2M WebCam in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 2M WebCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 2M WebCam.
8. After uninstalling 2M WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 2M WebCam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 2M WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 2M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that 2M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 2M WebCam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 07:54:18.523