You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 2M WebCam for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall 2M WebCam from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the 2M WebCam program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove 2M WebCam. 2M WebCam's primary file takes about 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) and its name is revcon.exe.
2M WebCam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.23 MB (9674480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RsCap.exe (348.00 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (34.60 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (6.05 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (152.21 KB)
The current web page applies to 2M WebCam version 6.2.9200.10277
only. You can find below info on other application versions of 2M WebCam:
2M WebCam is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase 2M WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 2M WebCam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 2M WebCam or simply click the Search feature and type in "2M WebCam". The 2M WebCam app will be found automatically. When you click 2M WebCam in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 2M WebCam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 2M WebCam.
8. After uninstalling 2M WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 2M WebCam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 2M WebCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 2M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that 2M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 2M WebCam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-02 18:55:24.137