This info is about 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs from your system10-Strike Software
. You can find out more on 10-Strike Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.10-strike.com/
to get more info about 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs on 10-Strike Software's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\10-Strike SearchMyDiscs folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is "C:\Program Files\10-Strike SearchMyDiscs\unins000.exe". SearchMyDiscs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 779.50 KB (798208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs. They occupy 1.40 MB (1471754
bytes) on disk.
- SearchMyDiscs.exe (779.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This data is about 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs version 3.2
only. For other 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs versions please click below:
10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is a program offered by the software company 10-Strike Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs or simply click the Search feature and type in "10-Strike SearchMyDiscs". The 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.10-strike.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\10-Strike SearchMyDiscs\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs.
8. After uninstalling 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs by 10-Strike Software from your computer, we are not saying that 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs by 10-Strike Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:02:46.790