You can find below detailed information on how to remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs from your system10-Strike Software
. More info about 10-Strike Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.10-strike.com/
to get more details about 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs on 10-Strike Software's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\10-Strike SearchMyDiscs folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\10-Strike SearchMyDiscs\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 889.00 KB (910336 bytes) on disk and is titled SearchMyDiscs.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs. They take 1.51 MB (1583882
bytes) on disk.
- SearchMyDiscs.exe (889.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This page is about 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs version 3.4
only. Click on the links below for other 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs versions:
10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is an application offered by 10-Strike Software. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs or simply click the Search field and type in "10-Strike SearchMyDiscs". The 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs program will be found very quickly. After you select 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.10-strike.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\10-Strike SearchMyDiscs\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs.
8. After uninstalling 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs by 10-Strike Software from your computer, we are not saying that 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs by 10-Strike Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-15 13:01:36.750