10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs from your computer10-Strike Software
. Go over here
for more details on 10-Strike Software. Please open http://www.searchmydiscs.com/
if you want to read more on 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs on 10-Strike Software's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\10-Strike SearchMyDiscs folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\10-Strike SearchMyDiscs\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SearchMyDiscs.exe and it has a size of 791.50 KB (810496 bytes).
10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.42 MB (1484042
bytes) on disk:
- SearchMyDiscs.exe (791.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs. Click on the links below for other 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs versions:
10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is an application by 10-Strike Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs or simply click the Search feature and type in "10-Strike SearchMyDiscs". If it is installed on your PC the 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs app will be found very quickly. After you click 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchmydiscs.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\10-Strike SearchMyDiscs\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs.
8. After removing 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs by 10-Strike Software from your PC, we are not saying that 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs by 10-Strike Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 01:25:20.300