µTorrent is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall µTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. Open here
for more info on BitTorrent Inc.. Please open http://www.utorrent.com/
if you want to read more on µTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s web page. µTorrent is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove µTorrent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. µTorrent's primary file takes around 2.31 MB (2426560 bytes) and its name is 3.5.0_44250.exe.
The following executables are installed along with µTorrent. They occupy about 5.14 MB (5390080
bytes) on disk.
- 3.5.0_44250.exe (2.31 MB)
- utorrentie.exe (387.69 KB)
- BitTorrentAntivirus.exe (136.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206250
of µTorrent. For more µTorrent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
µTorrent is an application by BitTorrent Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove µTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase µTorrent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find µTorrent or simply activate the Search field and type in "µTorrent". The µTorrent application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click µTorrent in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about µTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for µTorrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.utorrent.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove µTorrent.
8. After removing µTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong µTorrent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling µTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall µTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that µTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall µTorrent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 15:02:16.053