This web page contains complete information on how to remove sizlsearch for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall sizlsearch from your computersizlsearch
. Take a look here
for more information on sizlsearch. Click on http://sizlsearch.net/support
to get more details about sizlsearch on sizlsearch's website. sizlsearch is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\sizlsearch directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. sizlsearch's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\sizlsearch\sizlsearchUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file occupies 233.91 KB (239523 bytes) on disk and is called sizlsearchUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside sizlsearch. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1311651
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- sizlsearchUninstall.exe (233.91 KB)
The current page applies to sizlsearch version 2014.06.11.230943
alone. You can find here a few links to other sizlsearch releases:
...click to view all...
sizlsearch is a program offered by the software company sizlsearch. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase sizlsearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete sizlsearch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find sizlsearch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "sizlsearch". If it exists on your system the sizlsearch program will be found automatically. When you select sizlsearch in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding sizlsearch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for sizlsearch:
- The web site of the application is: http://sizlsearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\sizlsearch\sizlsearchUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall sizlsearch.
8. After uninstalling sizlsearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of sizlsearch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing sizlsearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove sizlsearch by sizlsearch from your PC, we are not saying that sizlsearch by sizlsearch is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove sizlsearch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:39:58.990