You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall o.p.o.s. for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall o.p.o.s. from your PCCDP.pl
. You can read more on CDP.pl or check for application updates here
. Please open https://cdp.pl/
if you want to read more on o.p.o.s. on CDP.pl's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Gry\Opos folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall o.p.o.s. by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Gry\Opos\unins001.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.71 MB (1796312 bytes) on disk and is labeled Opos.exe.
o.p.o.s. is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.00 MB (3145648
bytes) on disk:
- Opos.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to o.p.o.s. version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of o.p.o.s.:
...click to view all...
o.p.o.s. is a program offered by CDP.pl. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase o.p.o.s. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase o.p.o.s. from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find o.p.o.s. or simply click the Search field and type in "o.p.o.s.". If it is installed on your PC the o.p.o.s. program will be found automatically. After you click o.p.o.s. in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding o.p.o.s., from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for o.p.o.s.:
- The web site of the application is: https://cdp.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Gry\Opos\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall o.p.o.s..
8. After uninstalling o.p.o.s., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of o.p.o.s. that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling o.p.o.s. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall o.p.o.s. by CDP.pl from your computer, we are not saying that o.p.o.s. by CDP.pl is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall o.p.o.s. supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 21:17:03.507