You can find on this page details on how to uninstall o.p.o.s. for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall o.p.o.s. from your PCCDP.pl
. You can read more on CDP.pl or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about o.p.o.s. can be seen at https://cdp.pl/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CDP Gry\Opos folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\CDP Gry\Opos\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall o.p.o.s.. The application's main executable file is titled Opos.exe and it has a size of 1.78 MB (1865728 bytes).
The executables below are part of o.p.o.s.. They occupy an average of 3.06 MB (3212800
bytes) on disk.
- Opos.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of o.p.o.s.. For other o.p.o.s. versions please click below:
...click to view all...
o.p.o.s. is an application by the software company CDP.pl. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase o.p.o.s. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase o.p.o.s. using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find o.p.o.s. or simply click the Search field and type in "o.p.o.s.". If it exists on your system the o.p.o.s. app will be found automatically. After you click o.p.o.s. in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding o.p.o.s., ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for o.p.o.s.:
- The publisher is: https://cdp.pl/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CDP Gry\Opos\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove o.p.o.s..
8. After removing o.p.o.s., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of o.p.o.s. which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing o.p.o.s. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove o.p.o.s. by CDP.pl from your computer, we are not saying that o.p.o.s. by CDP.pl is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove o.p.o.s. supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:07:01.317