You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall o.p.o.s. for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall o.p.o.s. from your PCCDP.pl
. You can read more on CDP.pl or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to o.p.o.s. at https://cdp.pl/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Games\Opos folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling o.p.o.s. is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Games\Opos\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Opos.exe and its approximative size is 1.81 MB (1903104 bytes).
o.p.o.s. is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.10 MB (3250176
bytes) on disk:
- Opos.exe (1.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about o.p.o.s. version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of o.p.o.s.:
...click to view all...
o.p.o.s. is an application by the software company CDP.pl. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase o.p.o.s. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase o.p.o.s. from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find o.p.o.s. or simply click the Search field and type in "o.p.o.s.". If it is installed on your PC the o.p.o.s. app will be found automatically. After you click o.p.o.s. in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding o.p.o.s., ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for o.p.o.s.:
- The web site of the program is: https://cdp.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Games\Opos\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove o.p.o.s..
8. After removing o.p.o.s., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of o.p.o.s. which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing o.p.o.s. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall o.p.o.s. by CDP.pl from your PC, we are not saying that o.p.o.s. by CDP.pl is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall o.p.o.s. supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 12:25:40.440