You can find on this page details on how to uninstall innoApp for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall innoApp from your systeminnoApp
. Further information on innoApp can be found here
. Detailed information about innoApp can be found at http://innoapp.info/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove innoApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
innoApp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to innoApp version 2014.12.10.182054
alone. For other innoApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
innoApp is an application offered by the software company innoApp. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall innoApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete innoApp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find innoApp or simply click the Search field and type in "innoApp". If it exists on your system the innoApp program will be found automatically. When you click innoApp in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding innoApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for innoApp:
- The publisher is: http://innoapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove innoApp.
8. After uninstalling innoApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong innoApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling innoApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove innoApp by innoApp from your computer, nor are we saying that innoApp by innoApp is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove innoApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 21:56:31.260