iMesh is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall iMesh from your computeriMesh Inc
. Go over here
for more information on iMesh Inc. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for iMesh is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named iMesh.exe and occupies 29.57 MB (31010816 bytes).
iMesh contains of the executables below. They take 30.01 MB (31463592
bytes) on disk.
- iMesh.exe (29.57 MB)
- Launcher_x64.exe (164.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (229.16 KB)
- UninstallUsers.exe (49.00 KB)
The current web page applies to iMesh version 18.104.22.168394
alone. You can find here a few links to other iMesh versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove iMesh.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall iMesh:
- C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\iMesh
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\IMESH APPLICATIONS\IMESH\aac_parser.ax
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\IMESH APPLICATIONS\IMESH\ac3filter.ax
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\IMESH APPLICATIONS\IMESH\ammp3.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\IMESH APPLICATIONS\IMESH\apphelp.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
iMesh is an application by iMesh Inc. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iMesh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iMesh or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iMesh". If it exists on your system the iMesh application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iMesh in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iMesh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iMesh.
8. After removing iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iMesh that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iMesh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iMesh by iMesh Inc from your computer, we are not saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iMesh supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 10:16:12.447