This info is about iMesh for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iMesh from your systemiMesh Inc
. Take a look here
where you can read more on iMesh Inc. iMesh is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing iMesh is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled iMesh.exe and its approximative size is 29.57 MB (31010816 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside iMesh. They occupy about 30.50 MB (31977360
bytes) on disk.
- iMesh.exe (29.57 MB)
- Launcher_x64.exe (164.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (228.94 KB)
- UninstallUsers.exe (49.00 KB)
- UpdateInst.exe (501.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168292
of iMesh. For other iMesh versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling iMesh we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall iMesh from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by iMesh's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh\aac_parser.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh\ac3filter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh\ammp3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh\avcodec-51.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
iMesh is a program offered by iMesh Inc. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iMesh from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iMesh or simply click the Search feature and type in "iMesh". If it is installed on your PC the iMesh app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iMesh in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iMesh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iMesh.
8. After removing iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iMesh which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iMesh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iMesh by iMesh Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iMesh supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-28 18:41:26.390