iMesh is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall iMesh from your computeriMesh Inc
. More info about iMesh Inc can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\iMesh folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\iMesh\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iMesh. iMesh.exe is the iMesh's primary executable file and it takes around 29.57 MB (31010816 bytes) on disk.
iMesh contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.76 MB (31209472
bytes) on disk.
- iMesh.exe (29.57 MB)
- Launcher.exe (145.00 KB)
- UninstallUsers.exe (49.00 KB)
This data is about iMesh version 188.8.131.52214
alone. For other iMesh versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iMesh is an application marketed by the software company iMesh Inc. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iMesh from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iMesh or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iMesh". If it exists on your system the iMesh program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iMesh in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iMesh, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iMesh.
8. After uninstalling iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iMesh that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iMesh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iMesh by iMesh Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iMesh supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 15:14:35.677