iMesh is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall iMesh from your computeriMesh Inc
. More info about iMesh Inc can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\iMesh folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\iMesh\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iMesh. iMesh.exe is the iMesh's primary executable file and it takes around 29.57 MB (31010816 bytes) on disk.
iMesh contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.76 MB (31209472
bytes) on disk.
- iMesh.exe (29.57 MB)
- Launcher.exe (145.00 KB)
- UninstallUsers.exe (49.00 KB)
This data is about iMesh version 126.96.36.199214
alone. For other iMesh versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iMesh is an application marketed by the software company iMesh Inc. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iMesh from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iMesh or simply activate the Search field and type in "iMesh". If it exists on your system the iMesh application will be found very quickly. When you click iMesh in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iMesh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iMesh.
8. After uninstalling iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iMesh that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iMesh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iMesh by iMesh Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iMesh supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 15:14:35.677