WinZip is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinZip from your computerWinzipper Pvt Ltd.
. More info about Winzipper Pvt Ltd. can be read here
. Please open http://www.winzippers.com
if you want to read more on WinZip on Winzipper Pvt Ltd.'s page. WinZip is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinZip. winziper.exe is the WinZip's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.36 MB (1425016 bytes) on disk.
WinZip contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.08 MB (4275288
bytes) on disk.
- winziper.exe (1.36 MB)
- winzipersvc.exe (1.09 MB)
- wzdl.exe (311.62 KB)
- wzUninstall.exe (1.00 MB)
- wzUpg.exe (328.62 KB)
The current web page applies to WinZip version 2.2.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of WinZip:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WinZip we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
WinZip is an application by Winzipper Pvt Ltd.. Some people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinZip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinZip or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinZip". The WinZip app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinZip in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinZip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winzippers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinZip.
8. After removing WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinZip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinZip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:41:27.993