This web page is about Wi-Fi GO! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\HomeCloud\Wi-Fi GO! folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Wi-Fi GO! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.23 MB (2334520 bytes) on disk and is called WiFiGO.exe.
The executable files below are part of Wi-Fi GO!. They take about 3.70 MB (3876576
bytes) on disk.
- WiFiGO.exe (2.23 MB)
- AsDLNAServer.exe (218.30 KB)
- AsDLNAServerReal.exe (688.80 KB)
- ASUSDMS.exe (598.80 KB)
The current page applies to Wi-Fi GO! version 4.01.17
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Wi-Fi GO!:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Wi-Fi GO! we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wi-Fi GO!:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\HomeCloud\Wi-Fi GO!
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\HomeCloud\Wi-Fi GO!
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\HomeCloud\Wi-Fi GO!\AppSetup.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\HomeCloud\Wi-Fi GO!\Image\a3_scroll_vertical\scroll_bar_big\bg\bg_down_n.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\HomeCloud\Wi-Fi GO!\Image\a3_scroll_vertical\scroll_bar_big\bg\bg_down_un.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\HomeCloud\Wi-Fi GO!\Image\a3_scroll_vertical\scroll_bar_big\bg\bg_middle_n.png
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ASUS\Home Cloud\Wi-Fi GO!
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ASUS\HomeCloud Installer\Wi-Fi GO!
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ASUS\Wi-Fi GO!
Wi-Fi GO! is a program offered by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Wi-Fi GO! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wi-Fi GO! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wi-Fi GO!". If it exists on your system the Wi-Fi GO! app will be found automatically. When you click Wi-Fi GO! in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wi-Fi GO!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wi-Fi GO!.
8. After removing Wi-Fi GO!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wi-Fi GO! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wi-Fi GO! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wi-Fi GO! by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 19:00:49.543