This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Wi-Fi GO! is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\HomeCloud\Wi-Fi GO! directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Wi-Fi GO!. Wi-Fi GO!'s primary file takes about 2.23 MB (2334008 bytes) and is called WiFiGO.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Wi-Fi GO!. They take 3.70 MB (3876064
bytes) on disk.
- WiFiGO.exe (2.23 MB)
- AsDLNAServer.exe (218.30 KB)
- AsDLNAServerReal.exe (688.80 KB)
- ASUSDMS.exe (598.80 KB)
The current page applies to Wi-Fi GO! version 5.00.22
only. For more Wi-Fi GO! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wi-Fi GO! is an application by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Wi-Fi GO! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Wi-Fi GO! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wi-Fi GO! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wi-Fi GO!". If it exists on your system the Wi-Fi GO! application will be found very quickly. After you click Wi-Fi GO! in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wi-Fi GO!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wi-Fi GO!.
8. After uninstalling Wi-Fi GO!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wi-Fi GO! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wi-Fi GO! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wi-Fi GO! by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wi-Fi GO! by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wi-Fi GO! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-21 15:23:51.180