This info is about Wi-Fi GO! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Additional info about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be read here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\HomeCloud\Wi-Fi GO! folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Wi-Fi GO! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WiFiGO.exe and occupies 2.23 MB (2334520 bytes).
Wi-Fi GO! contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.70 MB (3876576
bytes) on disk.
- WiFiGO.exe (2.23 MB)
- AsDLNAServer.exe (218.30 KB)
- AsDLNAServerReal.exe (688.80 KB)
- ASUSDMS.exe (598.80 KB)
The current page applies to Wi-Fi GO! version 4.01.15
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Wi-Fi GO!:
...click to view all...
Wi-Fi GO! is an application released by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Wi-Fi GO! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wi-Fi GO! or simply click the Search field and type in "Wi-Fi GO!". The Wi-Fi GO! application will be found automatically. After you select Wi-Fi GO! in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wi-Fi GO!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wi-Fi GO!.
8. After removing Wi-Fi GO!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wi-Fi GO! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wi-Fi GO! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wi-Fi GO! by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wi-Fi GO! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:08:41.473