You can find below details on how to remove WebTorrent for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall WebTorrent from your PCWebTorrent, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on WebTorrent, LLC. WebTorrent is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebTorrent folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebTorrent\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove WebTorrent. WebTorrent's main file takes around 1.81 MB (1902024 bytes) and is called squirrel.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside WebTorrent. They take about 61.33 MB (64313688
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- WebTorrent.exe (57.71 MB)
This web page is about WebTorrent version 0.6.1
only. For other WebTorrent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WebTorrent is an application marketed by WebTorrent, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall WebTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WebTorrent from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WebTorrent or simply click the Search field and type in "WebTorrent". If it is installed on your PC the WebTorrent app will be found automatically. When you click WebTorrent in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebTorrent.
8. After uninstalling WebTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WebTorrent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebTorrent by WebTorrent, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that WebTorrent by WebTorrent, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebTorrent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 17:44:43.637