WebTorrent is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WebTorrent from your PCWebTorrent, LLC
. Further information on WebTorrent, LLC can be seen here
. Usually the WebTorrent application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebTorrent folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for WebTorrent is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebTorrent\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.80 MB (1891408 bytes) on disk and is named squirrel.exe.
WebTorrent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 125.84 MB (131957136
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- WebTorrent.exe (59.50 MB)
- WebTorrent.exe (60.93 MB)
The current page applies to WebTorrent version 0.17.0
alone. For other WebTorrent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WebTorrent is an application marketed by WebTorrent, LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase WebTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WebTorrent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WebTorrent or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebTorrent". The WebTorrent application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WebTorrent in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WebTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebTorrent.
8. After removing WebTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebTorrent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WebTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WebTorrent by WebTorrent, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that WebTorrent by WebTorrent, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WebTorrent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 06:28:12.187