This page contains thorough information on how to remove WebTorrent for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WebTorrent from your computerWebTorrent, LLC
. More info about WebTorrent, LLC can be found here
. Usually the WebTorrent program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebTorrent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall WebTorrent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebTorrent\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.80 MB (1891408 bytes) on disk and is titled squirrel.exe.
WebTorrent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 122.85 MB (128819600
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- WebTorrent.exe (58.72 MB)
- WebTorrent.exe (58.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.0
of WebTorrent. You can find here a few links to other WebTorrent releases:
...click to view all...
WebTorrent is a program offered by WebTorrent, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall WebTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WebTorrent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WebTorrent or simply click the Search field and type in "WebTorrent". The WebTorrent app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WebTorrent in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WebTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebTorrent.
8. After removing WebTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebTorrent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebTorrent by WebTorrent, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that WebTorrent by WebTorrent, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebTorrent in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:33:30.277