Watchdog Anti-Malware is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware from your computerWatchdog Development
. Go over here
for more details on Watchdog Development. Watchdog Anti-Malware is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchdog Anti-Malware directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchdog Anti-Malware\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 13.04 MB (13672176 bytes) on disk and is called ZAM.exe.
Watchdog Anti-Malware installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.17 MB (14859168
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (13.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20.905
of Watchdog Anti-Malware. For other Watchdog Anti-Malware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Watchdog Anti-Malware is an application released by the software company Watchdog Development. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Watchdog Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Watchdog Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "Watchdog Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the Watchdog Anti-Malware app will be found very quickly. After you click Watchdog Anti-Malware in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Watchdog Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware.
8. After removing Watchdog Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Watchdog Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Watchdog Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware by Watchdog Development from your computer, nor are we saying that Watchdog Anti-Malware by Watchdog Development is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 18:45:22.673