You can find on this page details on how to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware from your PCWatchdog Development
. Take a look here
for more details on Watchdog Development. Watchdog Anti-Malware is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchdog Anti-Malware folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchdog Anti-Malware\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware. ZAM.exe is the Watchdog Anti-Malware's primary executable file and it takes approximately 12.70 MB (13317960 bytes) on disk.
Watchdog Anti-Malware is comprised of the following executables which take 13.83 MB (14506512
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (12.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20.613
of Watchdog Anti-Malware. For other Watchdog Anti-Malware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Watchdog Anti-Malware is a program released by the software company Watchdog Development. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Watchdog Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "Watchdog Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the Watchdog Anti-Malware app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Watchdog Anti-Malware in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Watchdog Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware.
8. After removing Watchdog Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Watchdog Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Watchdog Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware by Watchdog Development from your PC, we are not saying that Watchdog Anti-Malware by Watchdog Development is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Watchdog Anti-Malware in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:42:20.457